My Blog

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

What a day!!

Well, I was off today, so I decided to take my sister out for a movie/shopping/girl day. Had to wake her up first, though. Half past noon and she's still sound asleep. Anyway, once I had her up and going, we went to Mickey D's for lunch, and from there to see Shrek 2. Best fucking movie out this year! I love Puss in Boots. He's a sexy, adorable cat, voiced by ...mmm... Antonio Banderas. Couldn't've made a better choice, I say. After the movie, we went to the mall to do a little shopping. Breka (my sister) picked up some hermit crab food for her guys, and a new shell at the pet store, where we ran into -guess who!- the Infamous T and her M! They were looking for some fish stuff. We also went to another pet store, where we looked at sugar gliders. They are so cute! This one little guy kept jumping all over his cage, climbing the ceiling, staring at us...So Cute!! I got some hamster food and treats for my babies. Then we went home for a bit. I took Moueska to pick up her bridesmaid dress for a wedding, and then we got Subway. Brought it back to my house and watched Pirates while I set up my computer at my house (it's been on the living-room floor for over a month). Wrote a post, lost it, and wrote this instead. Damn computers...grr. Oh well, it's up now. And so continues the saga of me.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger T said…

    Sounds like you two had fun! I should probably do something like that with Lar before she moves...

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yup, that day was fun. I love your hamster pic, Jess! lol, And now that everything had finally been set up, Mike tells you he's going to work on it. Guys. *rolls eyes*
    ~Breka

     

Post a Comment

<< Home