My Blog

Monday, June 07, 2004

Wheee!! I have a shake!!

Yes, it's been a while. No, I haven't forgotten. Just as I got my computer to my house and all set up (see previous post) Mike up and tells me bring it back, he's going to work on it. Gah! So I take the tower back to the house, but it never even leaves my car. Today I decided dammit, my tower is mine, and I want to use it. Blandine's coming back for a couple of weeks on Thursday, so he'll be busy doing stuff with her anyway - he won't have time to fix it. Speaking of, I'm really nervous about meeting her. I hope we get along. Before she gets here, though, I need to move all my stuff back to my house until after she heads back to Australia. Fun. Laura's wedding was Saturday...Yay! All was joy and happiness. Brooke was soo cute in her little dress! She looked like a poofy flower. It was a good wedding, with much grape juice and a very long receiving line. Everyone looked handsome/beautiful/cute, especially Mike in his tux...:D And now it's back to work as usual. I shall post more often, I swear!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger T said…

    Who's Blandine?
    Keep on bloggin'!
    Brooke was so cute! Too bad she feel asleep before we all filed in... But it was fun!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww...poofy Brooke. I'm glad you had a good time at the wedding. It will be fun having you home again. And thanks for today! HP3 is great! *hugs* ~Kati

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Moueska said…

    Yay, Yay, Yay! I was all worried that nobody would post about the wedding, so I posted. And then you posted! I was actually wondering if you'd post about the afterness of the wedding. Ah, the goodness that is Monty Python and Spiked Milkshakes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home