My Blog

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Did you know....

Does everybody remember David? Of course you do. I was cleaning out my favorites not too terribly long ago, and I came across his blog link. I remembered when he had Moueska help him with it and then he never posted, so I clicked over to read what was written so long ago. (C'mon, you would have too. Curiosity and all that) Imagine my surprise when there was no entry from long ago! Instead, there was one from the more recent times of "David and Melody are assholes and don't want to hang out with us". You can read it here. It's quite funny, not only because he can't type/spell/punctuate for shit, but because of his little "fetish". Wait til you read it. It's funny and yet kind of disgusting. Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Athene said…

    lol. Considering I hate sweaters (way too scratchy and all that) I don't have to worry (thank god).

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Athene said…

    I still don't understand why she wanted to drop us like a bad habit though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home