My Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I have found yum...

Inside of a Kit Kat filled with chocolate creme instead of the regular stuff, whatever the hell flavor that is. These are DAMN good! I like. Now all they have to do is keep making them as a regular thing and not a limited edition.

Totally got my cartilage pierced about two weeks ago. Witness the picture! Ear

So far it's healing nicely. Taking Vester to the vet tomorrow, he has another bladder infection, and he looks as miserable as a cat can look. (Ever notice how cats never really look miserable? Just kinda pissed) Hopefully it won't cost me too much. I may post again later, hold your breath!

By the way, why the hell will no one comment on here? Am I being shunned?

4 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Athene said…

    Sorry, just haven't seen much lately comment-worthy. No offense was intended.

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    None taken. I have the same problem with your blog.

    No offense.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger T said…

    Ooh, that sounds good! Gotta try'em...
    No comments? So what have I been doing, prank calling you? ^_^ (Just kidding!)

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Von said…

    I don't comment cus you have a smelly face.
    No offense.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home