My Blog

Monday, October 03, 2005

Great vacation

It was lovely. Breka and I went to a fair today (see We're All Mad Here for details). Spent a few days with Von and Drew, twas nice, and shopped at the Loop, went to the Funny Bone, ate lots of fries, cause fries be the nectar of the gods. :D Put the computer on the new desk yesterday and saw Corpse Bride for the second time with T, spent time with Mike, changed the oil in my car (well, I watched Mike do it; does that count?) and just got a lot of "me" time in. Lots of internet and Sims, sleeping... Plus I got paid for it! Woo! Gave my kitty a bath today too, he was getting smelly since he is still getting over the bladder infection and he leaked sometimes. Hopefully he's done with all that, but I'm not holding my breath since he peed on me when I picked him up to put him in the sink. Of course, he might have just been giving his opinion of baths....

All in all, a lovely vacation.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Von said…

    You totaly forgot to mention the raunchy sex-talk at Blueberry Hill!
    Perhaps we should do that at every reastaurunt that we go to from now on. *lol*

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    I totally get a 10.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home