My Blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

Printer!!

So, not too terribly long ago my mom and sister were cleaning out a bunch of crap in the basement. There was an old printer, a not as old printer, a scanner, and some other computer junk included in the crapness, and I took the newer printer. All it cost me was a new color cartridge, and voila, a printer for me! I considered taking the scanner also but I believe it's the one I couldn't fix long ago, hence why it is in the basement. So, now I have to rearrange a bunch of stuffage to better organize my computer desk. I think I need to start hiding stuff under my bed just to make some fucking room. For those of you who don't know, my room is majorly tiny and cram packed with shit. So maybe you'll be lucky enough to see before and after pictures....if I ever get it done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home