My Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Drinkin and a hammie

So, last night after I got home from work Mom, Moueska and I all went to Club Phoenix for a drink. I had a pretty good time and a fuzzy navel. Moues and I played a game of pool, and I'm not really sure who won because she sunk the 8ball about halfway through the game. We kept playing til we got all the balls in, and I was the first one to get all mine in, yay! While I was at work Scott asked me why I was so eager to get out as early as possible, and I told him I was going out afterwards for a drink. He was like, "you must be looking forward to it" and I replied with "after working here all evening it's about the only thing I look forward to doing". He just laughed.

Also today I got a new hammie! And no, I did NOT go out and buy one. This girl and her dad came up to the library hoping we would take in her hamster, which she apparently got for Christmas and is scared of. Since the library itself can't take an animal, I said I would take it. I went to their house after I got off work today to pick her up, and she's really cute. Looks a little like Cosmo did, but brown instead of grey, and with a black spot on her forehead that looks like a widow's peak, and underneath that is whiter tufts that look like eyebrows. It's kinda funny looking, I'll have to get a picture of her face. In the meantime, here is the only picture I've managed to take. It's of her butt in the food dish because I brought her home, she ate and went right into her nest to sleep. Her name is Fred Fredburger, and if you don't know why it's funny say it a couple times to yourself. It's quite catchy. I'll post more pictures as I take them. Enjoy!



Fredbutt, originally uploaded by amethistj.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger Von said…

    I'm still gonna use that name one of these days.
    In the mean time I totaly have "Spunky the PEW" reserved.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Kinda timid about hands still, but she's not a biter at least.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home