My Blog

Friday, November 17, 2006

POD!!

I totally saw one of the most awesome movies in the world last night. Can you guess what it was?

That's right.

Pick of Destiny with Tenacious D.

It rocked so hard! Mike got us advance screening passes for last night to see it and it. Was. Awesome. It has everything - great songs that get stuck in your head, fun storyline, Meat Loaf, a singing poster of Dio, Satan, a little picture of the Arch on a map, lots of humor, Jack fucking Black, the phrase "ear pussies", some ass, and lots of other stuff which will make me go see it again in the theatre and eventually buy the DVD and watch it over and over singing along to the songs just like I do with Disney movies, which is why no one will watch them with me anymore.

Anyways, it was a really kickass movie, and you should go see it when it comes out (November 22 for the US). I already bought the soundtrack. :D Totally listening to it right now. Gotta memorize the songs so I can sing along once I get the DVD.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Moueska said…

    GAH! It's out?! And it has the phrase "Ear Pussies"?! Oh, this is a must-must-must see!

    'Cause it's the PICK! OF DESTINY yeah...

    Hmmm... maybe I get get the Renzo to snag me free tix.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home