My Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Only a couple of days to go!

Ahhh! We will be moving on Friday! Holy crap, there is still much to do!

Most of my crap and furniture has been temporarily moved to Mike's parent's garage to get it out of the way here, boxes and the like. On Friday he will be getting the delivery van from work for the day, and we will make a load of the stuff at his house and put it in the new place, and then we will get the load of stuff from my place and move it to my place. AWESOME!

I cannot wait to be always connected to my own internet, and make frozen pizzas using my own oven whenever I want, and ..... IT WILL BE SO AWESOME AS TO BE UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!

I am excited.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Athene said…

    Sorry this is a bit late, good luck with the move and let me know if you need any help at all! I need to see about getting us girls together sometime and maybe a housewarming may be it!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Moueska said…

    Woman! How's the new house working? Call me sometime, I didn't know you were getting in the new apartment so soon! I miss hearing from mah sistah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home