My Blog

Friday, November 23, 2007

Progress report

It has been a year since I decided that I needed to lose weight. I bring you now the current numbers:

I have gone from 220 pounds to 186 - lost 34 pounds so far. Maybe you think that's not a whole lot to lose in a year, but here's a breakdown for you...
34 lbs/year
2.83 lbs/month
0.65 lbs/week
0.09 lbs/day

Check that shit out.

So I have lost 34 pounds. I have gone down two pants sizes, from an 18 to a 14. I have totally given up soda and have cut down on candy. I drink a lot of water and eat pretty much what I want, just not as much. I also don't usually eat after 9 or 10 at night. I walk to work 2-3 days a week and do 90 sit-ups each night (every few days I add a couple sit-ups). I am sleeping better at night, have gotten sick exactly once this whole year, and I have a lot more energy to do stuff. I look better overall, not just thinner but my skin looks clearer and my hair is more awesome, thicker and softer and shinier. My nails break less often. My butt feels better when I sit on it. It is easier for me to get in and out of cars, even small scrape-your-ass-riding-in-it cars. I can bend more. I am in a better mood more often than I used to be. Next time I go to Six Flags, I will know for sure I can fit into any seat on any ride comfortably. My face looks better proportioned. I am not constantly half-constipated.

In short, I am shrinking and I feel AWESOME!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger T said…

    Way to go and keep up the good work! You rock. ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home