My Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Therapy

Went to see the therapist the other day. I was intensely nervous and almost didn't go, but now that I've gotten it over with I feel relieved. Long story short, I've been told I have "mild chronic depression" and I've been put on Lexapro. One side effect is nausea, which I have decided may not be a bad thing. I don't feel sick, but I don't feel hungry, either. I eat, don't worry, but I'm not eating nearly as much as I did a week ago, and I've lost six pounds. Yay! I think as long as I'm trying to make myself better, I'm going to try and eat more fruit, and take a multivitamin. I know I need better nutrition. Maybe that'll help the Lexapro. Wish me luck!

In other news, I am waiting on the edge of my seat to read the new Harry Potter. As soon as Mike is done with stuff at work, he's picking me up a copy and I will then proceed to read like mad. I can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home