My Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Update

So here I am, updating yet again, even though not much has happened to me. Laura had her baby (I'm not going to post the same pics, you can see them at *rawr*) and Von cleaned her room, and my brother got a job at the same McHell my sister works at. I'm sure she's thrilled.

Anecdote: This happened on the way back to Von's house the other day.
Von: "Turn here."
Me: "I always remember where to turn on Vernon, cause of the chicken hut!"
V: "That's a Taco Bell."
M: "It has a Pizza Hut in it. And there's a chicken place next to it, see?"
V: "That one doesn't have a Pizza Hut. It's just a Taco Bell."
M: "Oh."
V: "Where'd you come up with chicken hut anyways?"
M: "Well, there's a chicken place, and I thought it had a Pizza Hut, so I took the first and last words and made it a chicken hut. It's not like I pulled it out of my ass."
(pause)
M: "Ass hut........"*chuckle*
V: "The hut of ass!"
M: "Deep fried chicken ass, just for you! Juicy chicken anus, lightly breaded! The 'new' chicken ring!!"
*insane laughter from both*
M: "That's a new low."
V: "Oh yeah.
*more laughter*

And I'm spent.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Do I get dipping sauce with the chicken rings?

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Runny sauce

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Also, did you know that if you put a Hershey kiss on your tongue and let it start melting, if you open your mouth and stick your tongue out the kiss looks like a shit on your tongue. Thanks to Breka for this important discovery.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger T said…

    That made my night! ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home