My Blog

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Whoa...

So, apparently Fred (don't remember Fred? Click here) is actually a DUDE! Blows my mind. Here we all were thinking Fred was a chickie and he has balls! I don't feel too bad though, cause apparently dwarf hamsters can "tuck them up inside the abdomen". I guess he had them put away for safekeeping. For four months. But today I was holding him, and in the space between my thumb and palm I felt something. So I looked, and -tada- Balls! Just to be sure, I also put him up on a piece of plastic and took a peep or seven, and he matches all the pictures of dwarf male hammie naughty bits. So, haha, even though I named a "female" hammie Fred I got it right after all!

Also, I realize after reading the original Fred post I never did get around to posting those pictures. Here they are, direct for your viewing pleasure, the dude who was a chick, Fred!!

Fredyogie
Fredface
Fredclose

3 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger T said…

    Hah! Tucked away for safe keeping. ^_^

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Moueska said…

    *squee* You must be totally psychic. :D

    How is everything else, by the way?

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Well, it *is* the second time I've named a "female" animal Fred, and had it turn out to be a guy. lol

    Meh, things are things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home