My Blog

Saturday, May 06, 2006

It says what?

Just because I am sitting here at one thirty in the morning just before pulling a double shift does not mean I have enough sense to go to bed. I have decided instead, using my famous common sense, that right now is the best time to update my blog. While highlighting my hair. All is not bleak, however - this week at the drugstore due to people calling in with "the flu", my hours have gone from about thirty to almost, if not over, forty hours. Yay money! Of course that means between jobs I will be working about fifty-six hours this week, so I am earning this money with the sacrifice of my social life. And blog updates, not that you can tell. Oh well.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger T said…

    I about busted a gut when I first saw that by our Walgreens. Too funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home