My Blog

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Currently listening to Tenacious D

I have recently become obsessed with Tenacious D and being healthier*. Also the sound my fingernails make when I type fast. Or slow, too. Click click click.

*Yeah, I don't really get it. About a week ago I decided to start using the Ab Lounger and I have used it every night since, for like ten or fifteen minutes each night. I started eating prunes after doing my excercise and drinking a full glass of water. Today for lunch I had some salad with extra stuff in it, like broccoli, and some mostaccioli, and for dessert I had an apple. For dinner I bought a Lean Cuisine at work with chicken and rice in it. All this by itself isn't too weird, but here's the part that really puzzles me -I don't want chocolate.

At all.


I have a bar of Dove chocolate (possibly the best chocolate in the free world) and I don't want to eat it. I've had it for two days now and it's still on my dresser. Normally this exact bar of chocolate lasts approximately 87 seconds before I consume it. I'm starting to wonder just what the hell is going on with me. Maybe it's just a phase, but I hope it lasts for a little bit. I could stand to be healthier.

Click click.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Moueska said…

    You're making me want to each chocolate more. I'll totally take that Dove bar off your hands.

    Or maybe I should just borrow the ab-lounger...

    Recently I've been using the treadmill to run down my system at night and make me tired enough to sleep. It's almost worked. I got five hours of sleep today instead of four.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home