My Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Midterms!!

Grades, that is. I am proud to announce I am the owner of solid B's for this semester so far!! Isn't that awesome? I fucking rule.

In other news, I am on spring break this week, and I get a total of three (3) days off, meaning days during which I am doing nothing for work. Probably school stuff will sneak in cause I have a paper outline due, and I'm going to do ALL of my homework for my IS* class ahead of time to piss off my teacher. He's a dipwad and I don't like him AT ALL, so next time we do lab work in class and I don't have my book and he says something to me about it, I will just hand him the finished assignments, and if he says I should get started on the next ones I will hand him them too, and so on until he has all my papers, which I will keep backups of in case he holds on to them and "loses" them, which I wouldn't put past him. Also I apparently have a talent for paragraph-long sentences.

Piercing is healing nicely, and I'm still considering getting the jewelry changed to a barbel instead of a ring, but I won't be able to do that for months yet. Vester keeps fussing at me until he gets to sit in my lap, but for some weird cat reason he won't actually jump up into my lap, so...WTF? He has also started a really annoying habit of peeing in the litterbox, stepping in it, and getting litter all over his back feet every time. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this, besides doing the litterbox every ten minutes? That makes no difference.

*Information Systems for Business, or, How to do Stuff in Microsoft Office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home