My Blog

Monday, January 01, 2007

VERY GROSS POST. DON'T READ IF YOU'RE A WUSS.

I got sick, and it sucked. We all partied hard on the 28th, and no, I didn't get sick from partying. Although some who were at the party may wonder.... :D

No, seriously, I got sick on New Year's fucking EVE. It sucked major ass. I woke up before seven thinking, man, I gotta hit the john. Couple minutes after some major ass drainage, I started hurling as well. Yup, I lucked out and hit the jackpot of BOTH ends at once! How lucky am I. I threw up four times before noon, at which time I had to go to work. Okay, fine. Can't call in because IT'S A HOLIDAY and we all know that if someone CALLS IN on a HOLIDAY they're automatically suspected of FAKING to get a longer holiday, even if the person in question last called in sometime in AUGUST. Or maybe it was September. At any rate, I got some clothes on that were definitely clean, and wobbled in to work. I threw up in a trashcan in front of a customer midway through ringing her out twenty minutes later. I got sent home before I'd been at work for 50 minutes. That is a new record.

By the end of the day, I had puked a personal record of nine times in less than ten hours and was basically shitting water. It was just as lovely as it sounds. I'm much better now, thanks to Mike, Robot Chicken, and orange juice alternated with chicken Ramen (just broth. No noodles).

Boy howdy, what a great post for the first one of the year.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger T said…

    Mark sends his condolences; he went through all that on Christmas day 2003. Thank goodness you feel better, though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home