My Blog

Monday, March 12, 2007

So today I had nothing really to do, and I decided that just for the fun of it I would read my blog archives and comments. I found two new comments from some German dude named vito. WTF? Who comments on archived blog entries not once, but twice? Here's the first one:

"Hi, heute hast du mir mit deinem blog die langweile vertrieben. Nach stunden des gelangweielten surfens bin ich hier gelandet. Absolut interessantes Thema.
Ich denk hier werde ich öfter vorbei schauen !
Ich habe eine Seite über workstation. Hier findest du alles über workstation und noch viel mehr !
Wenn du Zeit hast, schau doch mal vorbei ! :-)"

(Here's AltaVista's translation:)

"Rear ones, today you have me with yours blog bore driven out. After grant the gelangweielten surfens I landed here. Absolutely interesting topic. I think here I will more frequently past look! I have a side over workstation. Here you find everything over workstation and still much more! If you have time, schau nevertheless times past! : -)"

Weird, huh? Here's the next one he left me, which he was kind enough to post in English:

"I searched the net and i find your blog. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a it-beratung Site. It pretty much covers it-beratung related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)"

I'm not too sure what was going on there. German dude vito, if you still read my blog, I'm not making fun of you, just confused about your comments. I can't read German.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's funny as hell. Who reads and English blog and comments in German, assuming that the blogger can read it? Dude. -K

     

Post a Comment

<< Home