My Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Damn McDonalds!

Breka and I both got food poisoning from her Micky D's. It was bad. Let's not think about it.

Shoes!

Yes, Von's bridesmaids finally all got together and decided on something! Whee! We finally got our shoes picked out, and they're NOT WHITE! Navy dresses with white shoes are just not meant to be. They're black heels with a knotted tapering strap in front and a thin strap in back. Not too uncomfortable, either. Who is going to the wedding? Who's bringing someone to the wedding? Who's kicking off their shoes at the first opportunity?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger T said…

    I'm going, but not sure if I'll be alone. And if everybody else decided to go around sans shoes, then by all means, I'm gonna too! ^_^

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Moueska said…

    Yay for shoes!

    Boo for Mc-Don Don's!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home