My Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Why do we love the day after Valentine's?

Half-price chocolate, baby. Oh yeah. Not that I really need it, Mike is a sweetheart and got me not only a box of chocolate, but a red rose as well. I cannot believe how lucky I am. *revels*

In other news, they changed the comment thingy on here, so now it's much easier to use. No more clicking through six different pages to get your comment published. Now you just click to comment and click to publish - and that's it! I love it! Make sure you try it out by, oh, leaving me a comment? Best update I've seen on here since I joined, not that I'm on here that much. Heh..... That will change, I promise. I'll try to post at least once a month. ('Yeah, right' thinks my loyal following of 2.3 people.) Eh.

Also, I have updated the links at the side. Now that Von and Breka have moved to blogspot (converts, woo!) their linkage needs an update. I also put up a few other blogs I like to read. Check them out. I command you!

*end transmission*

5 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Moueska said…

    *sad face*

    ...Am I the only girl in St. Louis that didn't get any flowers from their boyfriend on Valentine's Day?


    Nifty linkage, by the way.

    ~comment terminated~




    (What? Geek? Me? That's total nonzzy!!)

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger T said…

    Sounds like V-day was good to you. Yay! ^_^ I like the new commentage, too. It's very nifty.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Athene said…

    Well Moues, I didn't exactly get flowers from John. I bought the mini rose bush for myself (I found out that he was going to get me a mini rose bush, but for whatever reason I didn't trust that he would). He paid me back (rather he subtracted it from the half that I owe him for my portion of the bills).

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Von said…

    No, Moueska, you're not. I didn't get any flowers from Andrew, but I got a rose Heather... hardly the same though...

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    I am special...medication special.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home