My Blog

Monday, November 15, 2004

Yes, it's finally posted

Here at last is The List, which is being put up on everone's blog, so I feel compelled to put it up on mine. I just want to be popular....*sniff*.

Last Cigarette: Don't smoke, never have, never will. Yucko.
Last Alcoholic Drink: Bailey's, yum
Last Car Ride: Dropping Breka off at work
Last Kiss: Thursday, last time I saw Mike. Actually, no, wait, my last kiss was last night, from Brooke, along with bits of her PB&J. Apparently, feeding me is funny
Last Good Cry: A bit ago, so I'll have one again soon
Last Library Book: How to Be Happy, Dammit
Last book bought: Um...The Passion of Artemisia, maybe? It's been a while
Last Book Read: Mouse Tales: A Behind-the-Ears Look at Disney
Last Movie Seen in Theatres: Shrek 2!!!!
Last Movie Rented: Rose Red
Last Cuss Word Uttered: Take your pick, it could've been any of 'em
Last Beverage Drank: Coke, baby
Last Food Consumed: Fries, right now
Last Phone Call: To Laura, I was bored
Last TV Show Watched: Something with choppers and monsterizing, I'm sure. Whatever Mike was watching...
Last Time Showered: Yesterday, after dying my hair
Last Shoes Worn: Boots
Last CD Played: A mix CD I made
Last Item Bought: Hair dye
Last Download: A really sucky version of "Bambi Meets Godzilla". I need to find a better one
Last Annoyance: The DAMN DOG jumping around RIGHT OVER MY HEAD while I'm SLEEPING
Last Soda Drank: Again, Coke
Last Thing Written: My order for Mickey D's
Last Key Used: My house Key
Last Words Spoken: You can have it
Last Sleep: This morning, until the DAMN DOG woke me
Last Ice Cream Eaten: Dove chocolate, oh yeah
Last Chair Sat In: My crappy computer chair
Last Webpage Visited: Doom Buggies It's a history of Disney's Haunted Mansion ride

2 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger T said…

    Welcome to the club! You are now popular. Just like me! Woohoo! ^_^
    (Well, at least some people know me!)

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Moueska said…

    Mwah ha ha ha ha! Look, another victim of my conformity! I bask in your need for my guidance and postage-

    And drool at your last Alcoholic Drink... A Baileys sounds damn good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home