My Blog

Thursday, March 03, 2005

My cat eats Pringles...

White Cheddar Pringles. Breka was like, "Here, have a Pringle" and he ate it! It was quite amusing. It's very impressive for a cat to eat half a Pringle. Now that I've forgotten what I was going to post about, let's talk about some random shit. *bing* Oh yeah...I remember now-

I love working at the drugstore. I especially love working in the makeup section. I love the discount, the people, the customers (for the most part), and I love all those coupons saved in the basket. :D Coupons make life good. Rebates too. I paid about fifteen bucks today for a crapload of stuff, and I'm getting more than fifteen bucks back in rebates. Coupons! Yay!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger T said…

    Yay! I wonder if any of the three near me are hiring...

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    Woo! I'm getting just over $20 back in rebates. Yes!

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Von said…

    heh, I had a cat who used to eat CORN! Then, we got to see it again in his litter box... ok, that was kinda gross.
    Remember feeding Mitten's mellon? "Shitty Kitty"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home