My Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Gimme da book!!

I just read Half-Blood Prince. *dances madly* Oooh it was goood!!! Plenty of surprise twists, character revelations, Harry's turning out decent, not whiney like he was in Phoenix. And...I finished the book before Breka! Now I know stuff she hasn't gotten to yet, haha! I started reading it about two, after I got home from Mike's, and finished up about seven this morning. Then I had a nap and a shower, which helped me feel immensely more human, as I am coming down with a cold or something. Blah. I tried to yell at a cat last night and realized my voice had gone off without me. Luckily, it seemed it was hiding in the shower, where I seem to have left my cough. I'm sure they'll switch places again, those bastards. Oh well. If I get sick and stay home, I have a great book to read! (Yes, I read HP twice at least before I put them aside for a bit.)

Now I can't wait for the next book.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Athene said…

    While I haven't read the fourth book, I can't wait for the movie. It had David Tennant in it! Unfortunately it's only a small role but at least I get to see him in something ele besides Dr. Who (not that I don't mind him being the Doctor, I just like to see my actos in at least one other role to balance them out).

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger T said…

    I stopped after the last book. I'm just not that into it anymore. I'll still see the movies, though.
    I'm in the middle of reading The DaVinci Code at the moment. Very good so far.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home