My Blog

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas!!

So, we totally had Christmas. It was tasty. We did the Christmas morning thing here on Christmas Eve morning, because I had to work until eleven on Christmas Eve and Mom had to work Christmas day, and then today I went over to Mike's and we celebrated with his family and a couple friends of his parents. It was nice. Delicious food. Mike went all out with my present this year and got me an iPod Nano, which I may take to the store to upgrade it to an iPod video. I got Breka the Rescue Rangers on DVD, and if you don't remember it you make me sad. In a few days we have the holiday party with all the friends, who probably make up about 97.3% of everyone who reads this blog. All in all, a very good Christmas this year.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger T said…

    I remember the Rescue Rangers! I used to watch that just about every day. I can still remember parts of the theme song after all these years...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home