My Blog

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Today.

Went to a bridal shower, ate cake, played games, won a Godiva chocolate bar with almonds. Lectured a three-year-old on the importance of NOT ripping her diaper off, because she is not potty trained, and what does she think will happen when she pees? I won't pee, she claims. Lies, I say, you will pee if you do not have this on. Since we had no more diapers to replace the one she ripped off, we taped that one back the fuck on. Sat around for a bit, ate my candy, sat somewhere else, napped on the floor for a bit and decided it was time to go home. Dropped T off and got a cheeseburger before coming home and typing this. I leave you now with this quote...
Brooke: *grumpy face*
Me: "What's wrong, baby?"
Brooke: "Mommy went inna bathroom and she won't let me watch her pee."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home