My Blog

Friday, June 23, 2006

Seven

Wow, I have not updated in fucking forever.

In the news....

My cat has another bladder infection (he's had five in the past year) and has recently decided to compound the fun by throwing up. A LOT. **

I still haven't heard about the fucking job.

I still don't get enough sleep.

I need a haircut.

I saw a terrible shirt the other day. It said "Kiss me, I'm Bosnian".

I kicked Mike's ass in Trivial Pursuit last night.

That's all.

**Two fucking minutes after I post this, my cat sits next to me on my computer desk and proceeds to hurl from the top of the desk onto the floor. My cat is fucking bulimic.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Von said…

    I need a haircut, too. We should go to that one place that serves beer.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger asdfasdfasdf said…

    Aww, poor kitty. Have you tried a flowing water dish? Like the catit? http://www.hagen.com/usa/cats/addinfo/catit_fountain.html
    I use it with my 4 cats. It takes a little while to get it to work properly. But it was worth it. And, it only cost like $30.

    Good luck with the job thing.

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    I have one thst's gravity fed, but he's drinking so much water right now that I'm filling it every other day anyway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home