My Blog

Friday, June 09, 2006

Yay!

After much, much searching (online and in stores) I have finally found the complete DVD set for Are You Afraid of the Dark? In case you don't remember, this was a most awesome show that aired on Nickelodeon for a few years in the early 90's. It was one of my absolute favorites as a kid, and I always wished I could watch it again. Well, I got my wish early this week. I did my usual search on Google, and found this site. And they had it!! Of course I ordered it, as soon as I checked my bank balance to make sure I could afford it (sad but true). The set arrived earlier this week, and that, of course, is why I have not been posting. I've been watching my favorite kids' show. :D

I think I'll get Salute Your Shorts next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home