My Blog

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Did you know assholes drive big black SUVs?

So, today for dinner my sister and I went to Dairy Queen. On the way home we have to pass a police-enforced stop sign that is twenty feet away from their City Hall. If you don't come to a complete and total stop at this sign, you get a ticket. Anyways, we were coming home, and when I got to the stop sign, I stopped. Before the car even stopped moving the asshole in the big black SUV truck thing behind me started honking his horn. Not just "beep", but "HHOOOOOOOOOONK HONK HONK HOOOOOONK" over and over again. So I flipped him off. When I started back up, I made sure to stay safely below the speed limit of 30. He ran the stop sign to tail me, and kept about four inches from my bumper at all times. Two or three times he made like he was going to pass me on the wrong side of the two-lane road, but each time there was oncoming traffic. Then I put my blinker on and started to slow down to turn down a side street, and before I can get close enough to the street to really begin my turn, he whips out into the wrong lane and passes me, waving his middle finger at me the whole time.


WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

If you read this, asshole, and I hope you do, I just want you to know that I sincerely hope you fall in a sewage pit and die a slow, painful, and irritating death right after seeing your car keyed all over and shit on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home