My Blog

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I am boring

Did you know the computer part I had so much trouble with and returned back in November sometime has still not been refunded to me? I am getting a little antsy.

But for the most part, I am pretty much a bum. I go to work and I go to school, and in between I don't really do much. And yet, I never seem to have any free time. How did I get anything done when I had two jobs and had a mini social life? Plus, I am a maid of honor in a wedding coming up in May, so I am always trying to remember that I need to get shoes, or how much I need to set aside for the remaining payment on my dress, or trying to write a speech that I can give without losing it and crying and never really finishing it. I must be sleeping too much or something, because I would swear that a couple-three years ago I would have no problem fitting all this stuff in. I am also tryng to pick up my daily exercising again, but I am really slacking in that area. I need to pick up the pace a bit. Story of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home