My Blog

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I've been posting a lot recently...

And I likes it. But I am running out of things to post about. *sigh* My life is just not blog-worthy. All I do is work. I did dig out some old shoes I'd hardly ever worn, and now I have "new" shoes. Yay! See kids, recycling is fun. Ooh! Ooh! Guess what!

My boss broke her nose.

I think it's hilarious, not because I dislike my boss (although I do, most of the time), but because of how she did it. She had gone to the dentist's office for a root canal, Novacain and all, and as she was WALKING TO HER CAR she tripped, fell, and BROKE HER NOSE. On WHAT?! I can't understand how you can fall and break your nose in a parking lot, but she managed it somehow. Apparently she was looking at traffic... As Steve put it, "She just skipped that whole 'holding out your arms thing', didn't she?" Not to mention she probably didn't even feel it. Damn Novacain. I can't wait to see what she looks like on Monday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home