My Blog

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Lazy days

I have today off, and yesterday and tomorrow I don't go in to work until five. I love decadent lazy days like this. Get up whenever, eat stuff, lay around...Yesterday I even had a nap after waking up at eleven! Seeing that I had so much time off, I decided to dedicate some of it to updating my blog, because I know how you love updates, especially from me. :D

I finally got the computer desk into my room, and it looks spiffy neato. I shall post a picture once I get the tower and stuff set up on it, so you can see that too. Hopefully soon...

Not much else going on yet, I have vacation days now for both jobs and will eventually take a vacation. Woop!

Going out to Casa tonight to celebrate my coworker Katy's last day. She got the teaching job she was angling for and decided to put in her two weeks, but get this, one of those weeks is vacation time! Oh, the cleverness of her.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Von said…

    OMG!!! You updated! *faints* You just made my week! *squeels* *joygasim*

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger T said…

    Yay, an update! We loves our Jess!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home