My Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Busy busy beaver

Okay, so, I haven't posted in forever and a half. My internet is very patchy at the moment, so there are a lot of chunks of time where I cannot get online at all, or I am on for ten minutes and the internet dies. This is not conductive to blogging, because every time I did manage to get on, I had more important things to do, like pay bills and bank stuff online, and check myspace, and read other, more interesting blogs. I have also been busy doing "real world" stuff. I registered for classes and I am trying like mad to make enough to pay for them. I made my quota every single day I have worked ever. I won a prize. I am still trying to get rid of fleas. I think I am succeeding, slowly but surely. I went to a birthday party. I went on vacation to Wisconsin but did not get cheese curds. *sad face* I did get a sunburn on my face and neck, and also the part in my hair got sunburned. That one is the worst, because now it's peeling and it looks like dandruff. That pretty much wraps it up for now. My life is not terribly eventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home