My Blog

Friday, October 01, 2004

^¿^

I neglected to mention yesterday I cut my hair. I was tired of it always looking funky and not doing anything with it beyond a ponytail, so I got it cut to just above my shoulders. I hadn't realized how much would be getting cut off; it looked like a small pet had exploded beneath my chair. But oh, it's so much easier to wash...Blah, I don't know what to post about. Now that I have no life, I have plenty of time to post, but nothing to write about. Hey, I know, I'll start posting a movie quote at the end of each post. Just for October, so don't get used to it. Mom and Larry (her boyfriend) are having a garage sale tomorrow and hopefully my car will get sold then. I cleaned it out and everything. Oh, read the Riverfront Times to see the Best of St. Louis. It's awesome.

Movie quote of the day, from Murder by Death:
Marcel: "I will tell everyone you wear a toupee."
Perrier: "They already know!"
Marcel: "Then why do you wear it?"
Perrier: "I didn't know that you knew."
Marcel: "Of course I knew. It's a terrible toupee."

2 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Moueska said…

    Hey! You fixed the link bar! Awesome! It's great to have you back, girlie... we've missed you! The movie quote idea is nifty, I'm sure you've got a ton of them up your sleeve.

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Of course I do. I'm superb.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home