My Blog

Sunday, October 03, 2004

*sigh*

I am sick. Deathly ill; as a matter of fact, I may die. You think I'm kidding? Okay, I am, I just have the sniffles. Still sucks, though. However, I press on. I even went to work today. This post'll be a short one, cause I am in the middle of the last Dark Tower book *yay, cheers* and it's really good. Sometime soon when I have more ambition I'm going to put a link to my Yahoo messenger name up so I can be messaged by my faithful readers, or weirdos. I'm not sure that's two separate groups, though....hmmm. Anyways, I be tired and wanting a warm bed instead of the cold cement floor of my basement family room. I need a laptop.

Movie quote of the day, from Check Your Neck:
Jeff Foxworthy:"You wanna stick a penny in a light socket? Try that out." (pause) "Hurts like hell, don't it? Don't do that again."

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Joan said…

    Hi! I just happened upon your blog and thought that I'd tell you, "Welcome back to Blogging!" and, I hope your sniffles get better!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger T said…

    I know how you feel. I'm still coughing and I have to sing tomorrow in my voice class. Not fun.
    Here's to hoping we all get better soon. Better yet, now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home